Monday, January 12, 2009

Food For Thought

Here I am trying to excercise more and eat better, one day at a time and my friend Wunderkraut writes about his obsession with pork products!!

Eating healthy takes work!! Normally when I got home from work I would toast a bagel and slather that puppy with lots of cream cheese!! Instead I got some Orange Roughy from the store, some tomotoes, scallions, bread crumbs and baked it. Add some rice and steamed brocolli and it was a very tasty dinner. This is not a fullfillment of some new year's resolution,but the evolution of behavior that began neary 4 years ago. It began with getting sober and now that attitude is spreading to other aspects of my life. I am glad this process is not about perfection...but rather....progression....one day at a time.



Hmmmmmmmmm..... it does look good, I was pleased with somethng a bit more healthy.



1 comment:

Dawn said...

Looks delish!